4-5 speedlights or 2 monobloc lights - help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gqtuazon

Gear Head
What made you believe that I've got my mind set Glenn?

Let me re-phrase that. It appears that you've narrowed down your selection to the specific brands and models based on your post on #8. I would provide my 2 cents but I couldn't since I do not have any experience with those specific strobes.

hulk2012

Let me re-phrase that. It appears that you've narrowed down your selection to the specific brands and models based on your post on #8. I would provide my 2 cents but I couldn't since I do not have any experience with those specific strobes.

I appreciate the second part. You sounded sensible. However my choice is nowhere near narrowed. I've asked question whether is better to buy few sb910 (not different) or profoto acute eventually elinchrom quadra (no different). So far all im hearing is buy cheap speedlights or cheap Einstein. Still waiting for a "real voice" though..

hulk2012

Fair enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You see buying light is not different than buying a camera. You're buying into a ecosystem with cross compatibility and reputation. I think many people are responding from a place of their wallet, and not really aiding to my decision I proposed..

SteveH

"

Someone who is making a 2014 jump from 3100 to 7100 persuading wife to do so trying to advice me on the biz side of photography and an the right attitude? Steve are you kidding me? Telling me what entrepreneurship and not being able to afford FX? Someone raised in welfare state and no idea of work ethic country advising me on biz side of things? Steve..

Wow I originally replied before you added this crap underneath...

It's worth quoting again just so more people can see what you are. You know my post about class? Re-read it - Then think about wedding photography... Nobody would even invite you to a wedding, let alone pay for you to be there!

ShootRaw

Wow I originally replied before you added this crap underneath...

It's worth quoting again just so more people can see what you are. You know my post about class? Re-read it - Then think about wedding photography... Nobody would even invite you to a wedding, let alone pay for you to be there!

It is unfortunate the way he insults the members here..Goes out and buys the same D7100 camera...And tells you that you cant afford Fx..( Why has Hulk bought a DX camera? Hmmm..) Omg, what will his offline (invisible) clients think..? lol
Then says he would not pay a wedding photog thousands of dollars if they are not shooting medium format.. Hulk worries what people think about what gear he is using..Such a hipocrit. Thought you were closing this thread Glenn...

Status
Not open for further replies.