Search results

  1. E

    Resizing Photos For This Site

    I've not read the full thread yet but am just posting these to check for myself. The first was exported at 1000px on the shortest side and the second at 1024px on the longest side, which is how I normally set them for posting here. Well they look exactly the same to me.
  2. E

    Post your Horse shots

    Thank you! Here's a shot of this pony looking insane.
  3. E

    Post your Horse shots

  4. E

    Post your Portrait shots!

    My Nikon girl.
  5. E

    Post Your Landscape Photos

    Went for a walk up the hill at the back of my house looking for inspiration as I rarely head out that way (less wildlife) and I wasn't disappointed this time. Think I'll have to head up there more often. I have another version of this on my 365...
  6. E

    Elliot's as often as I can...

    I don't take many landscapes but decided to take a couple on a walk today. This one breaks the normal rules I guess being shot in portrait with a telephoto but I quite like the result. No doubt it could be processed better too but I'm still getting to grips with the basics there.
  7. E

    Elliot's as often as I can...

    This guy is called Marsham's Nomad and is in fact a cuckoo bee despite it looking more like a wasp.
  8. E

    Elliot's as often as I can...

    This is one crazy looking pony. You never know when a great photo opportunity will show itself, this pony came out of nowhere and then pulled that face.
  9. E

    Show off your desktop!

    Here's mine right now.
  10. E

    Post your Birds in Flight

    Would have like to have shot this Term in less harsh light as most of the shadow detail seems to have gone but these are cool looking birds when they hover trying to spot fish so thought I'd put them up anyway. Will maybe go back when the light is better.
  11. E

    Post your birds (2)

  12. E

    Post your birds (2)

    Great tits being kept busy bringing food back to the nest.
  13. E

    Post your birds (2)

  14. E

    Post your macro photos here

    Solitary Bee, not sure what kind though.
  15. E

    Post your birds (2)

    Tree sparrow
  16. E

    Post your birds (2)

    I managed to get a Jay photo today. Everything seems to be fairly used to people at my local hide which helps.
  17. E

    Post your birds (2)

    Stock dove
  18. E

    Post your birds (2)

    Bullfinch
  19. E

    Post your Birds in Flight

  20. E

    Let's See your Nikon AF-S 70-300mm f4.5-5.6 VR Images

    I quite like this one from my Tamron.
Top