Search results

  1. E

    Post your birds (2)

  2. E

    Elliot's as often as I can...

    A few more fromWashington WWT. Coscoroba swan Paradise shelduck
  3. E

    Post your Squirrel pictures

    They're far from my favourite critter @mikew but I don't dislike them particularly. The decline of the reds is caused by the greys but it's yet another man made problem.
  4. E

    Elliot's as often as I can...

    Oh and then there was this one, my wife the goose whisperer.
  5. E

    Post your Squirrel pictures

  6. E

    Post your Squirrel pictures

  7. E

    Elliot's as often as I can...

    My day job is to protect our native red squirrels by exterminating these, not much I could do at this nature reserve though other than enjoy watching them and take a few pictures.
  8. E

    Elliot's as often as I can...

    Second trip of the weekend was to the Washington Wildfowl and Wetland Trust. More to come as I have lots to edit but these are the first few. Asian short clawed otter, he was interested in my squeaking and posed nicely. Hopefully my wife got a better shot than this with her F80 SLR as I lent...
  9. E

    Elliot's as often as I can...

    These shots are NOT taken by me but by my wife. The first two with a hazy lens which has some fungus, a 70-210mm f/4 E series which is completely manual on the D3200. Considering that and the fact she is a beginner I think she has done a great job.
  10. E

    Queens Guard must be Nikon shooters....

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZn_9CmzST4
  11. E

    Post your birds (2)

    Shag!
  12. E

    Post your Photographing the photographer.

    Lots of photographers on the Farne Islands. My wife being one of them.
  13. E

    Post your Birds in Flight

    One of my best so far.
  14. E

    Post your Mammals

    Grey seal
  15. E

    Post your birds (2)

    Puffin, few more shots in my daily 365 thread.
  16. E

    Elliot's as often as I can...

    The islands are also home to grey seals, guillemots, razorbills and a host of other sea birds.
  17. E

    Elliot's as often as I can...

    There's constant traffic as puffins fly back and forth with fish for there chicks. They nest in shallow burrows under ground.
  18. E

    Elliot's as often as I can...

    The islands are renowned for their breeding population of puffins.
  19. E

    Elliot's as often as I can...

    I spent a few hours on the Farne Islands today off the coast of Northumberland. I think this is one of the most special places I've visited in the UK and a bird photographer's paradise. Here are a couple of shots to set the scene.
Top