Search results

  1. lightcapture

    Weekly Photo Challenge Feb 7th - 13th "@ F-8"

    Tracks end 35mm, f8, 1/640s, iso200
  2. lightcapture

    FX lens on DX body

    If you were pleased with the 28-300 on your D750, it will be better on your D500 equivalent to a 42-450mm, and not having to contend with soft edges. Should get you in the door to wildlife photography. Looking forward to seeing your photos Sam.
  3. lightcapture

    Post your Moon Shots

    I have other moon shots w/ lunar surface. No problem w/ size. I just don't know how to do layers. I also have another night time cloud shot where moon is not behind clouds, so that may be easier to try, but have to research how to do layers combining 2 photos.
  4. lightcapture

    Post your Moon Shots

    I like this shot's composition, but if I had the ability to replace the moon with another I have that shows its lunar surface, it would be perfect. I have the free GIMP editing program available, but don't know how to do it, as it's too complicated for me.
  5. lightcapture

    That new guy

    Welcome. I'm likewise from NC.
  6. lightcapture

    Original F Body Cap on FM3A

    My F3 body cap looks like this and they're safe. They're available everywhere. I'm not positive, but the one you posted looks much older.
  7. lightcapture

    Post Your Black and Whites Photos!!

    pile of bouys
  8. lightcapture

    Monochrome Elephants

    Wonderful photo and b/w conversion.
  9. lightcapture

    Nikon Z 70-180mm f/2.8

    I love my 180/2.8edif so the 70-180 would be a dream medium telephoto lens for me if I got a Z camera.
  10. lightcapture

    Post your favorite 2023 shot

    A possible favorite this year 'solo figure on stone stairs'
  11. lightcapture

    Post your favorite December 2023 shot

    This is one of my favorites for Dec '23 leaves and berries
  12. lightcapture

    Post Your Black and Whites Photos!!

    dozer
  13. lightcapture

    Post Your Automotive Shots!

  14. lightcapture

    Dumb Jokes Posted Here.... if you dare.

    great movie
Top