Search results

  1. lightcapture

    Post your Train shots!

    irony not cheezy
  2. lightcapture

    Post your Train shots!

    Here's an oldie from my film days w/ Nikon F3, 180mm, Kodak T-Max 400, Chicago circa 1988 speeding train
  3. lightcapture

    Greetings from Pennsylvania Wilds!

    I'm sure you'll be showing us photos of your nature areas. Looking forward to many wonderful pix.
  4. lightcapture

    November Monthly Assignment: Antiques

    antique cutting boards
  5. lightcapture

    November Monthly Assignment: Antiques

    screw and bolt bins
  6. lightcapture

    Zf Released!

    I love this camera. Wish I could afford it. Looking forward to seeing photos from it w/ the 24-70. Are you planning on buying 40/2.0/se?
  7. lightcapture

    Post your fences - gates

    broken fence
  8. lightcapture

    Post your fences - gates

    Valley fence
  9. lightcapture

    Dumb Jokes Posted Here.... if you dare.

    That's one of the best jokes I've heard (read) in a long time. Thanks for sharing it.
  10. lightcapture

    Post Your Birds (3)

    There's a tiny bird in this picture...LOL. Only had a 180mm on D750 and cropped a fair amount too. I know my limits and I'm not meant to be a bird photog like many folks here. :cool: Bird in tree
  11. lightcapture

    Post Your Black and Whites Photos!!

    Went out yesterday to neighborhood fountain. Floating leaves
  12. lightcapture

    Looking for something more portable on a budget

    All I have is a D750, 24G, 35G, and 70-300E. It's a nice simple system w/ good lenses. I usually go out w/ the 35mm to keep it small and simple, unless I have a specific purpose in mind. I likewise would like a smaller camera for a travel camera, but can't decide...plus good cameras are so...
  13. lightcapture

    Z7ii on sale now

    I wish new Zf was on sale...but not holding my breath. :)
  14. lightcapture

    Post Your Black and Whites Photos!!

    While having a slow leak patched. Tire Doctor Waiting room
  15. lightcapture

    Post Your Black and Whites Photos!!

    I just came across this thread. I like B/W a lot, so I'll post a pretty recent one from early voting for local elections.
  16. lightcapture

    dark side

    True, we were gifted it from dear friends.
  17. lightcapture

    Weekly Photo Challenge Nov 15th - Nov 21st "Water"

    With a whole week to ponder an idea, someone has to kick start it. With so many variations from trickles to multiple drops to an elongated single drop, I decided to go for it with this one...for better or worse. This is a perfect subject for a macro lens ,which I don't have. Water drop
  18. lightcapture

    dark side

    Bingo!
  19. lightcapture

    dark side

    A little bit bigger. Here's a little more information. Can you guess now?
  20. lightcapture

    Drinking Buddies

    Fantastic B/W street photo.
Top