Search results

  1. lightcapture

    Replacement question

    If my D750, 24,35, and 70-300 was stolen... I'd start with: Z50II w/16-50 or Zf w/ 24-70 or 24-120 if budget allowed
  2. lightcapture

    Which Camera is the Best for Photography?

    That's a pretty general question. Since this is Nikon forum and if your a novice/beginner by your unspecific question, the Nikon Z50II is a great compact capable camera at a great price. The Z50II two lense kit is capable of travel, landscape, portrait, events, and wildlife (within reason). You...
  3. lightcapture

    Post Your Black and Whites Photos!!

    silvia dark
  4. lightcapture

    Post your latest purchases.

    Here's my latest purchase... :unsure:... 🥺
  5. lightcapture

    Post your Cemetery Shots!

  6. lightcapture

    Post your church shots

  7. lightcapture

    Needa's Abysmal Attempts!

    Not abysmal, but arty. You could even enhance the blur more.
  8. lightcapture

    Street photography exercise

    Your first two photos work for me, especially the 1st photo. The blue against the pastel beige/brown works well not to mention the interesting subject too.
  9. lightcapture

    Nikon Bought Red... For the Videographers

    I'm not up on gear and technologies so I've never heard of Red. What is it?
  10. lightcapture

    Post Your Black and Whites Photos!!

    from my wife's valentine's flowers
  11. lightcapture

    Vote for Weekly Challenge Feb. 7th - 13th: f/8

    Thank you everyone for your kind and thoughtful words.
  12. lightcapture

    Post your 'ALMOST' Photos..

    I have so many 'almost' photos that I would take up this entire thread if I posted LOL.
  13. lightcapture

    Post your Train shots!

    Great documentary work!
  14. lightcapture

    Checking new lenses for autofocus tuning

    My 24/1.8 is sharp as a tack, while my 35/1.8 is less so, mostly noticeable at closest focusing distance. But I don't really concern myself because these focal lengths meet my needs and are better than my film lenses of old.
  15. lightcapture

    Software Suggestions

    If you use Mac computer or iPhone, Apple's 'Photos' editing program is excellent and intuitive to use. It's my main editing program because it's so easy.
Top