Search results

  1. Whiskeyman

    Whiskeyman's Shot-A-Day 2014

    March 27, Day 86, Shot 86 Not the best of shots, but I was lucky to get so close to these birds. Covered about 70-80 yards, closing to about 30 yards before they noticed me. Tom was strutting his stuff, all right!! Hand held at 400mm and 1/80 sec, I'm extremely lucky it was usable at all...
  2. Whiskeyman

    Whiskeyman's Shot-A-Day 2014

    March 26, Day 85, Shot 85 Back home, evidence of spring...
  3. Whiskeyman

    Whiskeyman's Shot-A-Day 2014

    March 25, Day 84, Shot 84 Think about what this guy endured growing up...
  4. Whiskeyman

    Whiskeyman's Shot-A-Day 2014

    March 24, Day 83, Shot 83
  5. Whiskeyman

    Whiskeyman's Shot-A-Day 2014

    March 23, Day 82, Shot 82 Bald Eagle and Red-Tailed Hawk
  6. Whiskeyman

    Whiskeyman's Shot-A-Day 2014

    March 22, Day 81, Shot 81 Rose of Sharon
  7. Whiskeyman

    Whiskeyman's Shot-A-Day 2014

    March 21, Day 80, Shot 80 White Ibis (aka natural yard pest control)
  8. Whiskeyman

    Whiskeyman's Shot-A-Day 2014

    March 20, Day 79, Shot 79 Astro...
  9. Whiskeyman

    Whiskeyman's Shot-A-Day 2014

    March 19, Day 78, Shot 78 Herc on takeoff
  10. Whiskeyman

    Whiskeyman's Shot-A-Day 2014

    March 18, Day 77, Shot 77
  11. Whiskeyman

    Whiskeyman's Shot-A-Day 2014

    March 17, Day 76, Shot 76 Happy Saint Patrick's Day to all of you!
  12. Whiskeyman

    Whiskeyman's Shot-A-Day 2014

    March 16, Day 75, Shot 75 Sometimes, life just drives you WM
  13. Whiskeyman

    Whiskeyman's Shot-A-Day 2014

    March 14, Day 73, Shot 73 Shot while I was waiting for my son's school band to finish its assessment.
  14. Whiskeyman

    Whiskeyman's Shot-A-Day 2014

    March 13, Day 72, Shot 72 Very uninspired today. Three-shot focus stack.
  15. Whiskeyman

    Post your Sunrises

    From a few days ago. Also posted in my "365" thread. WM
  16. Whiskeyman

    Post your sunset shots

    If you look carefully at the right portion of this photo, you can see a plane landing. WM
  17. Whiskeyman

    Whiskeyman's Shot-A-Day 2014

    And again from day 71, is some kind of tern that I'm too tired to even try to ID. Tomorrow is forecast to be very cold, but it hopefully will be warm by the time I can get out to take photos. WM
  18. Whiskeyman

    Whiskeyman's Shot-A-Day 2014

    More from day 71: I also got some good shots of the heron's butt, just so you know. :p Next up is what I believe is some kind of tern.
  19. Whiskeyman

    Whiskeyman's Shot-A-Day 2014

    Mar 12, 2014, Day 71, Shot 71 (plus) Back to the pond to look for an egret; found two, and two herons and some other bird that I'm not sure about and its too late to look it up. Here are some of my egret shots. I chased this poor bird all around this pond. I need a longer lens for this...
  20. Whiskeyman

    Whiskeyman's Shot-A-Day 2014

    And more from my frantic few minutes of photography on day 70... The light was all over the place in these shots, so I did some more "extreme" post-processing. I may tweak exposure even more, and apply some stronger noise reduction techniques later. WM
Top