Search results

  1. bluzman

    Post Your Birds (3)

    Eurasian Collared-Dove
  2. bluzman

    Post Your Birds (3)

    Sparrows
  3. bluzman

    Surfer Girl

    Same venue as the original post
  4. bluzman

    Post your Birds in Flight

  5. bluzman

    post your aviation shots!

    1977 BELLANCA 8KCAB Decathlon
  6. bluzman

    Post your flower pics

  7. bluzman

    Post your latest purchases.

    I've considered adding a second D500 to my kit. At one point, I actually bought a refurbished one at a good price directly from Nikon during one of its 4 day refurb sales. When I checked the shutter count I found it was ~260K so I returned it. These days, I'm hoping Nikon eventually offers a Z...
  8. bluzman

    Detaching rear cap of NIKKOR Z 24–70mm f/4 S (kit lens)

    I got a P1000 when it was first released. It's a nice camera but after a while the novelty of the super zoomability (is that a real word?) wore off. These days I'm happy with an FX 70-300mm on my DX bodies or, when I want to reach out further, I have a Sony Cyber-shot RX10 IV (1" sensor, phase...
  9. bluzman

    Bonjour tout le monde !

    Welcome
  10. bluzman

    Post your latest purchases.

    Boy, howdy!! Compared to any previous system I've owned, this new one blazing fast. :eek: :love:
  11. bluzman

    Post your dragonflies and bees/wasps

    Swift Setwing
  12. bluzman

    Post your dragonflies and bees/wasps

    Blue Dasher
  13. bluzman

    Post Your Birds (3)

    Great-tailed Grackle...pretty common in this part of Texas
  14. bluzman

    Post your latest purchases.

    I'm not in the market for any cameras or lenses currently. OTOH, I've been processing RAW files on a very old (2012) PC running Windows 8.1. The work flow is quite slow. Last week, I ordered a new machine that runs Windows 11. It has an AMD Ryzen 7 7735HS processor (Base/Maximum Frequencies...
  15. bluzman

    Tammy 18-400 mm

    You're welcome. Have fun with it!
  16. bluzman

    Post your Moths & Butterflies

    Bumblebee (aka Hummingbird) Moth
Top