Search results

  1. bluzman

    Post your dragonflies and bees/wasps

    American Bumblebee
  2. bluzman

    Post Your Birds (3)

  3. bluzman

    Post Your Birds (3)

  4. bluzman

    Help with choosing images for a contest

    I'd go with #2 and #5.
  5. bluzman

    XXX

    This thread got me thinking about a camera I bought 20 years ago, a Canon PowerShot SD600 Elph. It was the second digital camera I ever owned, replacing a Casio QV-3000EX (a veritable brick by comparison). It was the only camera I used for about 8 years. I especially loved the small size because...
  6. bluzman

    New Member from Tennessee

    Welcome! Quite a leap from D3400 to D850. Looking forward to seeing some of your shots.
  7. bluzman

    Post your dragonflies and bees/wasps

    Blue Green Sweat Bee
  8. bluzman

    Post Your Birds (3)

    Pied-billed grebe
  9. bluzman

    Photoediting software for D5300

    I'd opt for Nikon's own free NX Studio software although I'd go with v1.8.0 to avoid dealing with the log on to Image Space kabuki dance that began with v1.9.0.
  10. bluzman

    Robin's Life Birds

    I remember those cartoons :)
  11. bluzman

    Savannah Sparrow

  12. bluzman

    Viltrox 20mm F2.8 Z mount - Review

    Nice shots. The lens is a winner. I bought one for my Z6iii.
  13. bluzman

    Some pics with my D3100 in 2026

    Welcome
  14. bluzman

    Post your Squirrel pictures

  15. bluzman

    Post Your Birds (3)

  16. bluzman

    Post Your Birds (3)

  17. bluzman

    Post Your Birds (3)

Top