Search results

  1. bluzman

    Post your Birds in Flight

    Landings
  2. bluzman

    Post Your Birds (3)

  3. bluzman

    Post Your Birds (3)

  4. bluzman

    Post your Birds in Flight

    Western Cattle Egret - Part II
  5. bluzman

    Post your Birds in Flight

    Western Cattle Egret
  6. bluzman

    Dumb Jokes Posted Here.... if you dare.

    The best shot you ever made...
  7. bluzman

    Post Your Birds (3)

    Photobombed! :D
  8. bluzman

    Post your dragonflies and bees/wasps

    Common Buckeye
  9. bluzman

    Post your dragonflies and bees/wasps

    Blue Dasher Blue Damselfly Easter Amberwing
  10. bluzman

    Post your dragonflies and bees/wasps

    Worker Bee
  11. bluzman

    Post your dragonflies and bees/wasps

    Blue-eyed Darner
  12. bluzman

    Back Button Focus

    I shoot mainly wildlife subjects so my cameras are rarely set for anything but AF-C. I use BBF on all of my Nikon DSLRs and mirrorless bodies as well as my Sony Cyber-shot RX10 IV. I started several years ago after watching Steve Perry's YT video on the subject. For me, at least, adopting the...
  13. bluzman

    Battery Holder for EN-EL14/14a Batteries?

    My bad. :) I misread your comment as a question rather that a statement, hence my reply.
  14. bluzman

    Battery Holder for EN-EL14/14a Batteries?

    If you read the ad, it specifically mentions EN-EL15C batteries
  15. bluzman

    Differential Grasshopper

  16. bluzman

    Convergent Lady Beetle

  17. bluzman

    Post your Moths & Butterflies

    Pipevine Swallowtail
  18. bluzman

    Post your Moths & Butterflies

    Common Buckeye Goatweed Leafwing
  19. bluzman

    Post your dragonflies and bees/wasps

    Red Paper Wasp
Top