Search results

  1. bluzman

    Post Your Birds (3)

    Not sure what this is. I think it's a juvenile Black-crowned Night Heron.
  2. bluzman

    Little Blue Heron

  3. bluzman

    Post your spiders

  4. bluzman

    Post your Moths & Butterflies

  5. bluzman

    The Duck Thread

  6. bluzman

    Post Your Birds (3)

  7. bluzman

    Post your Squirrel pictures

  8. bluzman

    45 years ago

    My first PC was a Tandy (Radio Shack) TRS-80 Model 4 that I got in 1983 or 1984.
  9. bluzman

    What are you listening too right now....

    I may be the bluzman but I'm also a Texan.
  10. bluzman

    Bee & Butterfly

    Bumblebee Pipevine Swallowtail Butterfly
  11. bluzman

    Post your favorite July 2026 shot(s)

    Pipevine Swallowtail Butterfly
  12. bluzman

    Adult White Ibis & Several Juveniles

  13. bluzman

    Post Your Birds (3)

  14. bluzman

    The Goose Thread

  15. bluzman

    The Duck Thread

  16. bluzman

    Post your latest purchases.

    Over the previous 18 months or so I've sold off several APS-C bodies (D7500, D500, Z50). These were cameras that I had owned for a number of years. Those actions reflected a move on my part to pursue my wildlife photography hobby mainly with a Z6iii and a Z50ii. I've kept a D3300 and D3400 on...
  17. bluzman

    Post your Tree Photos !

    Blossoms in a Magnolia Tree
Top