Search results

  1. Woodyg3

    Post Your Birds (3)

    Natural camo part 2
  2. Woodyg3

    Post Your Birds (3)

    Natural camo
  3. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2021 Photon Quest

    Sawhill Duck Pond just after sunrise
  4. Woodyg3

    Post your latest purchases.

    Quick cell phone snap of the new (used) 500mm f/5.6 pf I got in the mail today. Took a few backyard test shots and I'm really impressed with both the AF speed and sharpness. And it is certainly lighter than my 200-500. :)
  5. Woodyg3

    Post Your Birds (3)

  6. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2021 Photon Quest

    Half way through molting. :)
  7. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2021 Photon Quest

    It's not often that I've seen an American Bittern when it wasn't hiding in the vegetation. I'm very happy to have gotten an in flight photo of this one!
  8. Woodyg3

    Post Your Birds (3)

  9. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2021 Photon Quest

    Eating sunflower seeds. Do you see the photo bomber? :)
  10. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2021 Photon Quest

    Playing chase
  11. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2021 Photon Quest

    These were from the patterns challenge we had a while back
Top