Search results

  1. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2021 Photon Quest

    Geese are goofballs
  2. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2021 Photon Quest

    Catch and Release
  3. Woodyg3

    Post Your Birds (3)

  4. Woodyg3

    Post your Birds in Flight

  5. Woodyg3

    Post your Birds in Flight

  6. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2021 Photon Quest

    This Wood Duck got so close at one point that he was closer than the lens minimum focus distance.
  7. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2021 Photon Quest

    Dancing American Bittern. (Actually trying to catch a dragonfly, I think.)
  8. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2021 Photon Quest

    Sharp-shinned Hawk. Not much bigger than the pigeons he was flying towards. EDIT: Oops, this was a Red-tailed hawk. I got my pictures confused. LOL.
  9. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2021 Photon Quest

    To me, American Bitterns always look like they are mad at the fish they catch. It's that pronounced brow in front of the eye. Almost like an eagle. :)
  10. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2021 Photon Quest

    I went with my new 500mm f/5.6 pf to a location well known for Wood Ducks today. Guess what? No Wood Ducks. Not even one! But I was anxious to try out the new lens and found a few subjects to shoot with some nice Fall colors reflected in the water. I'm very happy with the new lens, BTW. :)
Top