Search results

  1. Woodyg3

    Post your Birds in Flight

  2. Woodyg3

    Post Your D500 Shots

  3. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2021 Photon Quest

    Expressing opinions
  4. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2021 Photon Quest

    This eagle pair was not happy that there were Crows nearby taunting them this morning.
  5. Woodyg3

    Post your Birds in Flight

    Not many parking spots left
  6. Woodyg3

    Post Your Birds (3)

    Sandhill Crane after sunset
  7. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2021 Photon Quest

    More Snow Geese from New Mexico
  8. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2021 Photon Quest

    From Sunday. Beavers were swimming to the shore, getting out, picking just the right bunch of sticks, then swimming with them back to add to the den. All the actual building was underwater, and they can stay submerged for up to around 15 minutes on one breath.
  9. Woodyg3

    Post your Birds in Flight

  10. Woodyg3

    Post your favorite November 2021 shot

    I had a lot of shots I liked this month, but this is the most recent and I haven't posted it here yet, so here goes:
  11. Woodyg3

    Topaz is Driving Me a Little Crazy

    I use Topaz Denoise and Sharpen AI and like them both. The company drives me a little crazy, though. They have an update available so frequently that it seems like almost every time I open the program there is a notice about a new version. I guess I should be glad that they are staying on top of...
  12. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2021 Photon Quest

    While in Arizona I got this Phainopepla shot
Top