Post your low light long exposures

J-see

Where is this at?

Love your photos.

That's the current city hall or townhall right around the corner here. It dates back to 16something and used to be a monastery and even a school. I went to school there for about a year until they kicked me. It got renovated some years back and now serves as townhall.

richarddacat

That's the current city hall or townhall right around the corner here. It dates back to 16something and used to be a monastery and even a school. I went to school there for about a year until they kicked me. It got renovated some years back and now serves as townhall.

I'm on my mobile and can't see where, you,/"here" is.

Neat looking place, nice photos.

J-see

I had to get on the roof for this one. The clouds and light was too pretty to let it pass. The roof parts served their purpose too.

002.jpg

J-see

This works well.

Thanks. I took pretty expensive shots tonight. I carry the pod on my back and the belt snapped. A good thing it landed in such a way it broke that click system to attach the cam. I need something more solid than what manfrotto delivers.

J-see

That's it for tonight. Five shots and a busted tripod. I could fix a part and can attach the cam again but lost the safety switch. A good thing I didn't carry the cam attached to the pod.

_DSC2188.jpg

I'm not disappointed in the lens. 1.4 sure makes a difference at night.