Which Nikon to get next?

Bill16

Here is an update folks! Well it looks like I will be going with a top of the line tripod and a wide angle lens!
But if I change my mind and buy a Nikon, then it will likely be the D810 that I will go for! Lol :)

Thank you all very much for your recommendations so far! Please feel free to continue posting any new recommendations you might have, as my final decision won't be until February likely if not then maybe March! :)

Michael J.

as my final decision won't be until February likely if not then maybe March! :)

I guess this is lot of time often to change your decisions :cheerful:

What I like about your "I want" threads is that I can get lots of great infos. So Bill thank you for starting interesting threads.

Bill16

I'm glad you find my threads interesting my friend!It is so hard to wait to buy such awesome gear, but at least I can keep thinking about the different things that would go so well with my current kit!

I'm very excited about the choices I may make, with an awesome lens and a tripod of my dreams! :)

I guess this is lot of time often to change your decisions :cheerful:

What I like about your "I want" threads is that I can get lots of great infos. So Bill thank you for starting interesting threads.

hrstrat57

The 14-24 f 2.8 is some serious kit!

No tree or bush or mountain view will escape you!

(and you can sell me the 20 f 2.8 D)

Winner winner chicken dinner!!

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
[h=1]Rokinon 14mm f/2.8 IF ED UMC Lens For Nikon with AE Chip[/h]Available at B&H or Amazon for $259

I have heard that it is a sharp shooting Wide Angle

Bill16

If you are offering to buy it right away, I might just sell it to you buddy! But if it is later I will likely just keep it for my D700 and my F4s! Lol :)
@hrstrat57 So what did you have in mind my friend? :)

The 14-24 f 2.8 is some serious kit!

No tree or bush or mountain view will escape you!

(and you can sell me the 20 f 2.8 D)

Winner winner chicken dinner!!