Ron's Almost Every Monday Project

RON_RIP

Feb 15, 2016 Hoped for ground fog today but it did not materalize. _AAA7077 - Version 2.jpg

RON_RIP

Another spot i am checking out for the next every Monday thread, when this one is finished. Does this look like a good prospect?_AAA7162 - Version 2.jpg

Danno

Just saw this thread this morning and went through it. This is a really cool idea, and it was a neat location with the light coming over the hill. I like the one you are proposing for next year, but that place looks like the Frankfort Cemetery... full of possibilities.

Very interesting to watch the changes over the fall and winter even with a mild winter.

RON_RIP

I make it nearly half way through :D
Yes Mike, the project is scheduled to run thru 2nd week in September. By then, I should have a better handle on my next location. Will probably switch to the 60mm D lens and possibly move the f stop down to 5.6. As I have said in other post, my 60mm is gradually taking precedence over the nifty 50. it is just so much more versatile.

RON_RIP

Monday, March 21,2016, a light snowfall last night left probably the last snow we will see this year._AAA7211 - Version 2.jpg

Turning 90 degrees and moving 6 steps to the right gave me this view, i liked the play of light on the stones._AAA7213 - Version 2.jpg

For some reason my auto focus went wonky this morning and I had to switch to manual focus to get these shots. came home and cleaned all my contacts and camera seems fine now; will have to wait and see.

RON_RIP

Except, when it is Tuesday. Error message on screen yesterday morning prevented me from getting my usual shot. Since the weather was exactly the same today I was able to get my weekly photo._AAA7467 - Version 2.jpg

RON_RIP

Stopped by at about 8:30 to cloudy skies and this image_AAA7716 - Version 2.jpg

Went to check on my Magnolia tree and returned 15 minutes later to sunny sky, so which image should have the daily honors_AAA7723 - Version 2.jpg

RON_RIP

May 16. 2016. No photo this week. Wife had to have hand operated on Monday. Tuesday the weather was completely different than Monday so I skipped the shoot.