Ron's Almost Every Monday Project

RON_RIP

Monday October 12, 2015 After what i said last week, I find myself taking this photo 2 hours later than usual due to an appointment. Still, I liked the light in this photo and decided to post it anyway.

ct. 1 _AAA6642 - Version 2.jpg

Last edited:

RON_RIP

Monday, October 19, 2015
Back to my 8:30 time frame, the changing season means the sun is not as high and last night brought a touch of frost._AAA6646 - Version 2.jpg

RON_RIP

post 25 has an eerie feel to it, nice colors in the last post
Thanks Roy. It is interesting how many different looks we can get out of the same scene. it is all about the light. I could photograph this scene on Halloween night, but that might be too spooky. Besides, i think they close the gates at night.

Roy1961

Contributor
Ron could you please straighten that fence, i always backtrack to see if its in the previous shots. lol

PS, it is.

RON_RIP

big change's in the color today
Well you can see the frost on the grass and the changing angle of the sun has a lot of effect on the color.and the fence is crooked. I am not sure why that area is fenced as there are graves outside the fence farther up the road. It may be the original boundary of the cemetery. This cemetery is enormous. This is just one small corner near one of the outer gates.