Ron's Almost Every Monday Project

RON_RIP

Monday, August 29, 2016 _AAA9105 - Version 2.jpg

As a test of my Nifty 60, I stepped back one large pace and was able to get almost the same field of view. This one shot in deep afternoon sunlight_AAA9103 - Version 2.jpg

RON_RIP

Monday September 19, 2016. This is the last photo I will post to this thread. A year has passed and feel that I learned a great deal about how available light influences a photos outcome. I wish to thank all the Nikonites who followed this thread and the encouraging comments they have made throughout the year. My nifty 50 was acting up again this morning and I aam now going to retire it. Still have not decided on a replacement._AAA9279 - Version 2.jpg

Danno

Excellent job Roy. I have enjoyed the photos and the variations. Very cool. Did you settle on a spot for this year?

RON_RIP

Excellent job Roy. I have enjoyed the photos and the variations. Very cool. Did you settle on a spot for this year?
No Dan, I opened a new thread called every Sunday at Union-Dale Cemetery where I photograph different features and monuments inside the Cemetery. In that thread I use the best camera settings for the scene and shoot mostly with the 18-140. I should try getting out of bed earlier so that I could catch some sunrises like you do.