Staff member
Super Mod
Forgot about this one yesterday

silhouette.jpg

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Cold cold cold, did I say cold morning. -27 C out with the Df and 24-120 until my fingers froze for morning light captures.

MCC_4792.jpg

MCC_4803.jpg

Just imagine what this working guy must endure.
MCC_4813.jpg

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Bet you're sorry you went to Cuba so early in the winter. I can't imagine living in that cold weather.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Bet you're sorry you went to Cuba so early in the winter. I can't imagine living in that cold weather.
It's actually not that bad Marilynne. You know there's worst in life than having to dress warm. One can always put more coats on but when extremely hot, one can only remove so much. :)
So we have the proper clothing and use it. Changing lenses though I have to remove the gloves and then it gets really cold for the fingers. Yesterday was a bit special as I hadn't plan to shoot outside. I was just driving back home in the morning and saw the light and snow making clouds and I turned around and went back to the outdoors and had to change lens while freezing my fingers.

Hope it never gets that cold down there in FL for you. :)

Have a great cycling day.

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Thanks Marcel. It's 46 here right now and we just had some yummy oatmeal to warm up. One Christmas in the 1980's it was 25 and no power. That was really cold for us.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
January 27th's piano person of the day. It's been a while since I did a piano person portrait and I think I'll need to get back to it and do a bit more. Seems I'm loosing my touch.

stella2.jpg

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Myself taken by a client who is also a photographer:

Almost a selfie.jpg

Attachments

• anick oil.jpg
    anick oil.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Nice! Southeast of Montreal is beautiful country!

More pics of Orford please!

Thanks @Marcel
Yes, it is beautiful country. I'll see what I can do about more pictures. Today it's -21 C so I don't think I'm going to go out for pictures. I'll just end up shoveling the snowfall we got last night and then I'll warm up inside.