Lawrence's 365 for 2014

Lawrence

Day 12
Baxter in relaxed mode.

Baxter LOL.jpg

Lawrence

Day 13 and not a good photography day for me!
I took a number of photos - all not so good - and in the end am going with my best moon shot.

Warning:
Not for those with sensitive stomachs!

I am putting this out there to be criticised and I am looking for help on my moon shots. I looked at and tried to emulate what others have done for their moon shots but this is no where near and completely horrible.
Any and all advice welcome.
Moon shot 3 lol.jpg

Lawrence

It is noisy with ISO at 1600 according to EXIF. Not sure why as I had it set to 100 on manual! I took well over 40 photos and in the end gave up just short of trashing my tripod. Grrr ….

Thanks for your comment Scott.

Lawrence

May go try again in a minute but in the meanwhile here is another one just to show I did take more than one photo today.
Although its not too flash either.

Brass Bell LOL.jpg

Lawrence

From now on I will only take photos of identifiable objects. So far today I have a photo of the washing frolicking in the wind in bright sunshine. It's a happy load. :D

Lawrence

Day 14
Another struggle to come up with something original.
So you get a phone and a back yard (the other option was the washing on the line!)
Mobile phone LOL.jpg

Back Yard LOL.jpg

Lawrence

Day 15

What a breeze thanks to a lot of help from peeps on here.
I went down to the New Zealand Under 19 Golf champs and just hung around the clubhouse, practice green and putting range.

Titleist 1 LOL.jpgTee 1 LOL.jpgPutting Green 1 LOL.jpgPractice range 1 LOL.jpg

Driving Range 7 LOL.jpgDriving Range 6 LOL.jpgDriving Range 5 LOL.jpgDriving Range 4 LOL.jpg

1st Tee LOL.jpg17th Green LOL.jpg18th tee 1 LOL.jpg18th Tee 2 LOL.jpg18th Tee 3 LOL.jpg
Club House 2 LOL.jpg

Probably a bit much for one post but it could have been worse as this is only a sample. Some were overcooked and I could get something back in post processing.
Nothing I could do about some of these horrible golf swings though. However it is great to see kids out there playing golf and competing.