Lawrence's 365 for 2014

nzswift

Of all the 365 shooters your are the only one I follow.
Initially because you were a Kiwi but quickly it became because of the awesome images you have produced throughout the year.
Well done and enjoy 2015 without the pressure.....

Lawrence

Of all the 365 shooters your are the only one I follow.
Initially because you were a Kiwi but quickly it became because of the awesome images you have produced throughout the year.
Well done and enjoy 2015 without the pressure.....

That is an awesome compliment - thanks mate. I am truly blown away.
All the best for 2015.

Last edited:

nidding

Day 365!

It has finally arrived and to celebrate I went back to the same spot as last night to do a sunset

It has been fun but also tough with many a day where I just wanted to give up.
I truly appreciate all the support and encouragement I have received - thank you one and all for your kind words and words of wisdom. Niconites is a forum of very good people and I am proud to be part of it.

Now the camera will be packed away unless ...
I decide to go for another 365 and do 730!

View attachment 131154

Just realised that being in New Zealand I may be the first past the post. It has its advantages! :)
You beat me to it!
Very well done, mate :)

Sadly I have not had the time to frequent a lot of the other 365's lately, but yours has been one I have returned to pretty regularly, simply because of the awesome growth you have shown. This has really been an inspiring thread to follow. Thanks for that, Lawrence :D

Lawrence

You beat me to it!
Very well done, mate :)

Sadly I have not had the time to frequent a lot of the other 365's lately, but yours has been one I have returned to pretty regularly, simply because of the awesome growth you have shown. This has really been an inspiring thread to follow. Thanks for that, Lawrence :D

I can only say that I am truly humbled and appreciative of such kind words. :eek:

Vixen

Well done Lawrence!! :D First one to get to the finish :D

Have to agree with the others. You've done some phenomenal work and have improved masses over the year. I've enjoyed my little peek at NZ thru your eyes. Thanks for the great support you have given me too :D

SteveH

Well done Lawrence! As the others have said, this has been my favourite 365 to follow because of the awesome images you post and the learning journey you have shared with us!

wud

A big salute to you, for finishing :) you've taken some huge steps this year, I hope you feel it was actually worth it now!

Sent from Tapatalk