A very hard time for my family

grandpaw

I will be sending happy thoughts your way. As far as not eating I have the same trouble with my mom. A lady of at the nursing home she is in said that her mom lived for five years just drinking Ensure and Glucerna drinks. Hope all turns out well .

Bill16

Thankfully my wife is continuing to get better, slowly but any progress to health is great! I had to trade off some of my camera gear and some power tools today to get the help I need to get our home ready for my wife to come home. But you gotta do what you gotta do, and getting our home ready for my beloved's homecoming is my top priority! :)
Thank you all for your support and prayers, they have helped make this hard time more bearable. :)

iamntxhunter

Bill it is good news that she is coming home and has shown some improvement. Sorry you had to dump some of you stuff but then again it is only stuff. Continued prayers for the both of you and stay strong. God Bless

Bill16

My love is doing a little better, but it will likely be weeks before she'll be able to come home to me. Thank you all for helping her get better with your thoughts and prayers! :)

Bill16

This thread just goes to prove this forum has some of the best people in the world in it! You are all awesome my friends! God bless you all for your empathy and support for my beloved and I!!!!!! :D

Bill16

Well my wife and I thought she'd be going to rehab this morning, but I guess the doctors don't think she's ready for that yet. I miss her something awful and even when she gets out of the hospital she will be 10 days to 2 weeks in rehab too. But I'm just sooooo relieved that she is getting better! :D

Just for a side note, it was my beloved who got me started in photography and nobody could be more supportive than my sweet wife has been! :D
She even gets irritated at me whenever I say other photographers here are much better than I am! Lol D what else can I say, she's my soul mate! :D

Thanks my friends listening to my rambling. And thank you very much for being so supportive! :)

Last edited:

wud

Oh Bill, so happy to read she is on the right track! I wish I could come by and help you, hope your friends does.
Hope your sweet wife will soon be recovered enough to get home again.

RON_RIP

Well, the news is a little better than it was. keep to a healthy schedule Bill. It certainly won't help to have you both down sick. I have been down this road and I know how worry can erode one's own health. We live in an age of great medical care and I cannot help but believe that all will turn out well for both of you.