A very hard time for my family

Ironwood

I am sorry to hear your Wife is not well Bill.
I hope she will be feeling better on on the way to recovery soon.

Will be thinking of you both Old Mate.

Bill16

My beloved seems to be some worse today, but I'm desperately trying to stay hopeful she'll turn around and start getting better soon. I thank you with all my heart for all your thoughts and prayers. It means a lot to both of us. :)

Bill16

My beloved's in the hospital now, worse off than I knew. I'm trying to hold on, and not break down, but it's extremely hard. All I can do is wait, and hope.

Michael J.

My beloved's in the hospital now, worse off than I knew. I'm trying to hold on, and not break down, but it's extremely hard. All I can do is wait, and hope.

You can be sure that all thoughts and prayers of your friends here are with you and your wife.

Bill16

My love is doing better today, but is still extremely sick in ICU at the hospital. My hopes are raised a lot today after seeing some sparkle back in her eyes. They sound positive, but there is still a long ways to go. They estimate she will be there from 10 days to 2 weeks at the least.
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers, and please keep them up! It means sooooo much to us! :)

Bill16

It looks like I'll be trading away a few more things to a buddy here for a ton of work I have to get done before my wife comes home. But I'll be able to keep my main equipment, so it's no real loss when I consider the good that comes out of it! :)