A very hard time for my family

iamntxhunter

Bill, prayers for your wife that God will strengthen her physically and restore her completely and give you both the internal strength and peace that only he can. Keep us posted on how she is doing.

Blacktop

I just got back from a photo outing Bill, and this is not a pleasant thing to hear.
We will definitely be thinking of you and your wife, and we pray for a speedy recovery.
Hang in there bud.

Michael J.

Bill my buddy, all the best to you and your wife. My prayers and thoughts are with you. I am going to light a candle in a temple. I hope that everything is going to be better soon.

Bill16

Thank you all soooooo very much! I've been reading your posts to my wife, as she is in pain and can not read them herself. She is very touched and thanks you all for your kind and caring posts. :)

crycocyon

Dear Bill and your very special wife....

I sincerely hope that she will be doing better and get her strength back soon so you both can enjoy life again.

PM sent

BarefootPilgrim

Bill, though I am new here and don't know anyone on the forum, it cut me deeply to read your post. I hope and pray that God will bless you both and pull you through the hard times. You have my prayers, too.

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Bill, you and your wife have already experienced more than your share of troubles so I am deeply saddened to hear this additional setback. Prayers to both of you during this difficult time.