Project 365 - 2012: Axeman

AxeMan - Rick S.

DSC_1116-1-1.jpg

Day 1
Old meets new

AxeMan - Rick S.

This is really not the way I wanted to start this project. Right now the whole house has some kind of "bug" and the energy level in the house is at an all time low.

Hopefully in a few days I'll be up and about more than I am now. It also the winter and not much for me to shoot in a small country farm town. So for the time being please put up with my table top studio shots, and come spring I'll make it up to you all.

AxeMan - Rick S.

DSC_1184.jpg

Kind of ? My stepson has two Crested Gecko's and snakes he keeps at his dad's house. The Gecko's are visiting us for a few weeks while he spends an extended visit with us. It's a trial to see how well this house can handle Reptiles. After a year of living with his dad, he's thinking about moving back home and bringing his pets with him.:) I have offered to build him a Reptile room in the basement if he wants, so we will see. The next test will be the hardest, (well for Chris that is) and that will be the snakes in a few weeks. Housing them is not the problem it's the social time when they are out of their cage and being handled. It could be worse, he could have pet spiders or something like that.

We are taking him to the mall today for a good winter jacket, and I'm sure there is going to be a pet shop stop along the way. You know I'll be bringing my camera and my 35mm f1.8 with me, and I hope to be bring back some shots of the mall or something else. I'm only afraid what else I might bring back with me.;)

WendyR

OH my my.. I could do the Gecko's but no snakes. I am the biggest scary cat there is when it comes to snakes. Good luck with that!

Just-Clayton

small animals dont last in my house. our cat is a great hunter and very smart. she used to bring us presents daily to show her love to us. when i scolded her she stopped. nice pics rick.