Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
I'm at it again!

Quoting myself!

Hmmmm. . . . look familiar? :p

mirror.jpg

Mike150

HSince I'm going to spend a good part of Jan 20, 2012 on a Fishing pier that extends into the Chesapeake Bay from one of the Bridge/Tunnel islands, I predict I will Freeze my Butt off.

I originally had planned to wait until spring to do this trip but I'll have to be in Norfolk that day anyway so why not? There will probably be a shortage of fishermen, so I can only hope for a lot of shipping activity because that is one of the main shipping channels from the Bay into the Atlantic. Who knows, maybe I'll rent that 70-300.

fotojack

I predict that I will still have my trusty D200 next year, barring a huge win of a lottery. Then things are gonna change around here! :)

Carolina Photo Guy

I am going to predict that we will begin to refer to KR as "Ken Rockwell, ALPHA PHOTOGRAPHER"!

Of course, in the interests of saving bandwidth, we will shorten it to his initials. :)

NikonThom

My predictions -
1. I will still prefer Nikon to other cameras.
2. Nikon will have a 24mp sensor as does the Sony Alpha series.
3. More young people than ever will ask: "Film... what's that?"
4. I will want a new camera in 2012, but can't afford one.
5. I will NOT want to buy one of those new compact "dslr like" viewfinderless cameras.
6. I will still enjoy taking photos.
7. My friends and family will still be annoyed when I pull out my camera.
8. My friends and family will still call me to photograph their special events.
9. I will still be trying to find a good way to organize my photos on my computer for quick retrieval.
10. Everything photographic will cost more.

Thom