New from Michigan

chdwick28

Hello! New to the forum and glad to find some people to chat about Nikon with. Just started to learn to use Nikons DSLR cameras about 5 months ago and havent been able to put them down since. I first purchased a Nikon D40 because I thought it would be a good starter camera for me and and it was a very dependable great way to learn. I then moved into a D200 to get a little more advanced style and thats what I toy around with now. I love taking pictures and hope to grow into something I may be able to do a little more professionally as time goes on! :cool:

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Welcome to Nikonites, I hope you get to post pictures in your galleiy and participate in weekly challenges. There are a lot of great people here and all are friendly and ready to help you with your questions if you have any.

Enjoy your Nikon!

Fotojo

Welcome fellow Michigander
This is a good site you will find everyone very friendly and helpful. You have a couple a good camera's to work with look forward to seeing some of your work posted.

chdwick28

Working on collecting the glass with a budget :D I like to use the 55-200mm I bought when I got the D40, but I recently purchased the new nikon 50mm 1.8G and havent got to use it yet but have heard great things so I am excited to work with it! I just need to keep getting experience, Id like to call myself a quick learner so hopefully little by little I progress. Less than a half year in I feel like I am inching forward!

ohkphoto

Snow White
Welcome to the forum! I also have the D200 and D2X. I love them both. Looking forward to seeing some of your photos!
Hope you enjoy your stay with us :)