North Nevada Rally...

Here are a few shots from the North Nevada Rally - held out in the middle of the desert, near the site of the annual Burning Man.

NNRally15.jpg

Rally Car departing hairpin, destination finish line

NNRally17.jpg

Into the hairpin a little hot

NNRally27.jpg

Keeping the lens on him as he heads toward me...

NNRally32.jpg

The beauty of Subaru Symmetrical NO-wheel drive, high-centered

NNRally39.jpg

View of the start line and the entire valley

NNRally40.jpg

First car coming up the hill climb

NNRally68.jpg

Twenty cars entered - one of seven to finish the entire two day event

NNRally72.jpg

Across the desert towards the finish line

Nice to see you posting again, EoI, Some really good captures. That dust flying really shows action and speed.

Thank you! I've been working on websites, organizing a fundraising event for the Red Cross Japan relief effort, working on other projects as time permits...
...and busy cleaning up after the puppy, after she chews up my pool cue case, shoes, boxes, and other things.

ohkphoto

Snow White
busy cleaning up after the puppy, after she chews up my pool cue case, shoes, boxes, and other things.

Oh, yay! Nothing like a puppy! and they're worth all the trouble LOL. I know you had a great loss not too long ago. So nice for you to have this bouncing energy there!

Joseph Bautsch

EOI, glad to see you back. Nice shot series of the Rally. So you're having fun with the puppy, and to think it's just getting started.

Last edited by a moderator:

KWJams

Nice shots. I'm very familiar with the Nevada desert and it's silt dust beds. I like the shot of first car in the hill climb the best. :cool:

silvertip

Nice pics. Looks like a lot of fun shooting in the desert. Just want to say make sure you clean your cameras really good after being in that dust. Dust can get everywhere even if you think it can't. BTW, welcome back.

Last edited by a moderator:

fotojack

Hey! Look who's back! :) Nice to see you again, EofI. Great shots of the car rally. I love action shots. Silvertip is right...........clean your camera and all the gear you used on this shoot!