Frustrated

Photobug12

I don't get it, uploaded one image, worked fine. Tried to upload a 2nd one, can't find it, then when I look again I get kicked out of the site. Anyone else having difficulties?

jmaas

I found that its just easier to upload 1 image at a time I don't have a clue why it's doing that but I just gave in and did one at a time. You could try the standard uploader.

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
I'm sorry you're having issues. You shouldn't be logged out of the site if you have "Remember" checked when you log in. As long as you're selecting 'member albums' for the album the pictures will upload to your personal member folder.

jcottone45

Hi Frustrated, I asked this question just yesterday, though I don't see it here but, I may have asked in the wrong place as I am terrible with software. I just don't seem to be able to fit in.
I have 6 pictures in the cue that refuse to go anywhere including deleted, I can't download to the gallery site I beleive is where they're suppose to go?? I can't seem to do anything with them.

ohkphoto

Snow White
If they're in the "cue" to go to the gallery, you need to make sure you have a category selected. Also make sure when you post your pics in the forum that the max size is 800 x 600 otherwise it won't download. All these forums have slightly different environments and take a little getting used to.

I'm sure someone more experienced will jump in and let you know more. Hang on!

Best Regards

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
I'm working on a way to make the gallery a little less confusing. As it is now, any member can create an album and let other members upload to it. This has created a long list of albums that seemingly don't make sense to a user uploading new photos. It would be much easier if this was a list of only the specific member created albums and other 'community' albums.