Yodaman's Project 365 for 2018

Yodaman

January9.jpgJanuary 9. Take 2 on Iron Man. I was able to get the background lighting better today, but I struggled to keep a black background that I was looking for. My goal was to get more lighting from the back. Everything attempt was not working without either blowing out the image or showing the flash or flashlight behind Iron Man. I ended up with a blue background that I tried to soften and clone some areas to make it more even. Cloning is something that I can use some more practice with.

Danno

I do not have any toys like that but you have given me some ideas with this bad weather and some of my toys that I do have... Thanks. Yodaman

Dawg Pics

I hope you don't mine that I played with your image, and I will delete the post if you don't like it.
I need the practice in editing and using my Wacom tablet.

Ironman is cool.
editJanuary9.jpg

Yodaman

I do not mind at all. That looks great and a lot more what I was trying to do. Thank you for sharing it. It is funny you have that quote about the cosmos it goes along with the photo I am about to post for today.

Moab Man

Oh no, it's a Dawg attack on your image. LOL! Yodaman is going to be completely cool with your Dawg attack. He's a laid back guy on a learning expedition. That's how I suckered him to come here and do a Project 365.

You did well.

I hope you don't mine that I played with your image, and I will delete the post if you don't like it.
I need the practice in editing and using my Wacom tablet.

Ironman is cool.
View attachment 276847

Last edited:

Dawg Pics

Oh no, it's a Dawg attack on your image. LOL! Yodaman is going to be completely cool with your Dawg attack. He's a laid back guy on a learning expedition. That's how I suckered him to come here and do a Project 365.

LOL @ Dawg Attack. I was trying to edit my message, but it wouldn't take for some reason.
I was saying @Yodaman has a great mentor.

You are off to a great start with your 365. Keep up the good work.:encouragement:
Cool guitar image too.

BTW, Growing up is so overrated.

Last edited: