Where does the D500 leave us D7XXX shooters.

ryanwphoto

If that was the case I would have a FX camera as a backup to my D750. As you notice I have a D7100. I have it for many reasons, but clean low light capability is not one of them.
The main reason however that I have a D750 is the clean low light capability. I put this camera up against the D4/S any day in that regard, and certainly up against any DX camera out there.
I have nothing to protect or gain by saying these things. That's silly high school stuff.
I 100% agree. This whole argument is silly high school stuff. No one knows until you actually test it out yourself but we are all gonna make speculation. I'm sorry if it came across that way I just see too many FX shooters think they are somthing special and "you have to have FX to make real photos" etc etc. Or defend their FX cameras to the end and not even know what the new other sensors are capable of. Maybe not necessarily here but many times I've seen it. I personally am an FX shooter as well (just upgraded this last year).

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

mikew_RIP

Since there recall record got worse in FX they have not launched a redesigned DX only upgrades to the D7000,lets see what happens when they have to make a whole new DX camera work straight out of the box.

RocketCowboy

Since there recall record got worse in FX they have not launched a redesigned DX only upgrades to the D7000,lets see what happens when they have to make a whole new DX camera work straight out of the box.

The D5500 and D7200 where fairly significant design changes over their predecessors. The D500 is going to offer great low light performance AND cut my grass twice each weekend. :D

mikew_RIP

The D5500 and D7200 where fairly significant design changes over their predecessors. The D500 is going to offer great low light performance AND cut my grass twice each weekend. :D

Hope you are all right and i am wrong but sorry i cant have any more faith in Nikon to get it right first time:D