Curt

Other than my camera I like:

Shooting

CGN_3_Cases.jpg

Aircraft and airshows

July-21-09-140.jpg

And building model aircraft

smscooter.jpg

Here is a picture I thought you might like. I was in Sweden and took this photo of a Swedish fight plane.

May 7th.12th 09 soderhamn sweden 108.jpg

fotojack

hmmm.....where do I start? Let's see.....back in the late 60's early 70's I did a lot of motorcycle riding and racing (Triumph Bonnevilles). Before that I was in the navy for 3 years (ship's diver). Worked as a car jockey at a few hotels in Montreal, Studied martial arts in New York city from '70 to '75 (Goshindo Kempo Karate). Moved back to Canada in '76 and took up civilian scuba diving. Went as far as Divemaster. I've owned a couple of horses in my time (an Appaloosa and a Pinto). I LOVE photography, reading W.E.B Griffin books, Jack Whyte books. I'm still learning about life as I go. :)

ChrisM

Let's see, I like to read as much as possible. I'm a crime drama junkie and love a good mystery novel. I like to bake .. bake, not cook, i'm a horrible cook .. my husband is the cook of the house. I do however make my own barbeque sauce, that's the only thing I can cook well, lol. My other biggest hobby is digital scrapbooking ... my love of taking pictures and photoshop led me to digital scrapping and that in turn led me back to wanting to improve my photography. I design my own stuff for digital scrapbooking using photoshop, illustrator, a scanner, and a few online resources. Here's a few pages I have done.These are linked from my facebook so the quality is crappy!

This is one of my daughter at Disney .. her highlight of the trip was getting to see Lightning McQueen and hug his tire. The photo in the pic was taken with my old Nikon Coolpix P90 ... the camera that started my love for Nikon.

Another one of my daughter. The photo here was taken with my D3100 and edited in photoshop.

I like to creatively edit photos as well ... I think i'm a photoshop junkie, lol.

ChrisM

Everyone here is interested in photography. But that can't be ALL you are interested in.
So share your other interests. Since I started this, I'll share first, with pictures.

I love oil and acrylic painting. I know that my work is amateurish at best, but I really don't care. It is very relaxing. Here are the pix.
View attachment 366View attachment 367View attachment 368View attachment 369

So don't be a wuss. Let us in on your life.

Pete :eek:

I think your paintings are gorgeous .. i've always wanted to try painting.

BTW ... what part of NC are you from? I'm a NC girl myself, however i'm currently stuck down in SC due to my hubby being in the AF.