wev 365 2015

wev

Contributor
The last 4 images are invalid attachments. I'm sure they are nice shots, but would love to see them anyhow.;)

I have no idea what is going on with the forum today -- this is the third set of invalids -- I do things as I always do and they show up fine, then *poof* they are gone. At any rate, are they showing now?

Blacktop

I have no idea what is going on with the forum today -- this is the third set of invalids -- I do things as I always do and they show up fine, then *poof* they are gone. At any rate, are they showing now?

Yes they are showing now, and as I suspected they are looking pretty good.
I only put up one image today, I better go see if it's still up there.

wev

Contributor
o6 January

Lacewings have such cool eyes

Lacewing.jpg

Last edited:

wev

Contributor
Over to the department to see what was still alive. My vines looked pretty sad, but the hummers were happy

Hummer2.jpg

wev

Contributor
@wev...Im so jealous of your picture of the moon. My camera can't pick it up like that. Too much light. Im hoping to get a DSLR soon. :) Good luck!

Thanks -- having 600mm to play with sure helps. Especially near full, you have to shot quite fast to keep from blowing out the image; this one was 1/800 at f8. My last (at full) in the Moon thread was 1/1250 at f6.3.

Get that camera and start posting

realuvsdolphins

Thanks -- having 600mm to play with sure helps. Especially near full, you have to shot quite fast to keep from blowing out the image; this one was 1/800 at f8. My last (at full) in the Moon thread was 1/1250 at f6.3.

Get that camera and start posting

Now I know why photographers keep journals, that's a lot to remember.