Well I finally joined the D700 club! :D

wtlwdwgn

Is there a D700 Images thread where we could all contribute? Another brand's forum has dedicated image threads for their outdated, uh, veteran DSLRs. :cool:

cadomniel

I had some money left in paypal account after selling some lenses so I decided to give the D700 a try and jumped on a nice minty one with the grip.

cadomniel

My D700 arrived :D It came with the OEM grip and three batteries....the camera is better condition than I thought. Still has the original plastics on the top LCD. Camera body only has 20,000 clicks. I also got a brand new shutter cable release still in its packaging.

Now I see what everyone is talking about with the 'pro' body cameras.

vindex1963

My D700 arrived :D It came with the OEM grip and three batteries....the camera is better condition than I thought. Still has the original plastics on the top LCD. Camera body only has 20,000 clicks. I also got a brand new shutter cable release still in its packaging.

That is one purchase you will not regret.

Bill16

Yes it's awesome ain't it? Too me it makes a huge difference! :)

wtlwdwgn

I wish mine had come with only 20K clicks. I got an additional 55K. Still puts out beautiful images though. :cool:

cadomniel

D700 just feels go good in my hands, every button is in the perfect place for me.

I will have to go take it out on the weekend to learn my 'new' to me camera.