Weekly Challenge Nov 18-Dec 1: Multiplicity

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhotoSnapShot

Multiplicity of Bailey and Me.jpg

This was the first time I did a multiplicity photo, It what interesting and fun but now the world has to put up with 4 of my dog and me.:eek:

fotojack

Are there any other programs besides Photoshop that I can use to do this? I don't have Photoshop, just Corel Paintshop Photopro X3 and Lightroom 3.2 and View NX2. I'm totally lost when it comes to these kinds of programs! lol

fotojack

Ah yes! I forgot all about Gimp. Thanks for the reminder. :) Now I just have to learn to do layers, or whatever you call it. :)

ohkphoto

Snow White
Just a friendly reminder: It's already Wednesday, folks...get em in!

. . .but it's not Dec. 1 so we still have a week???? .... Right?????

I'm stressing over this one (thanks, Anthony!!)

khawkins2001

Are there any other programs besides Photoshop that I can use to do this? I don't have Photoshop, just Corel Paintshop Photopro X3 and Lightroom 3.2 and View NX2. I'm totally lost when it comes to these kinds of programs! lol

fotojack, I used Paintshop pro 3x.. it's a similar process. Select you primary base layer, then add each additional layer one at a time. Use the eraser to bring the subject to the foreground... It took me a few tries .. I kept getting my layers mixed up. :)
It's also helpful to name the pictures by layer numbers in advance and work with the photos as enlarged (magnifide) as possible.

fotojack

It's useless telling me how to, khawkins.....I'm a visual kinda guy, and I need to actually see it being done. But I will try, even though it frustrates me no end! :)

Browncoat

This week's challenge is now closed.

The winner of the previous challenge (Macro) was me. I issued this challenge and will be judging the entries. When a winner is chosen I will notify them via PM and that person will come up with a new challenge for next week!

Great job, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.