Weekly Challenge Jan 20-Feb 2: Freestyle

Status
Not open for further replies.

fotojack

View attachment 1395

I took the boys to the zoo today...and they started walking and holding hands...they are too sweet for words...my son really liked the paint effect and he asked me to use it for this picture..so I did...I hope you like...Amanda

awwww......that is too cute, Amanda. :) Great shot, the lighting is very good, the shadows, the texture........it's all there. :) Nice.

Ruidoso Bill

I took the boys to the zoo today...and they started walking and holding hands...they are too sweet for words...my son really liked the paint effect and he asked me to use it for this picture..so I did...I hope you like...Amanda

This truly is a sweet photo, thanks for sharing it.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
View attachment 1395

Really nice shot Amanda, I love the atmosphere. The painting effect makes it look magical. I also like the overall color balance.
Keep up the great work.

Last edited by a moderator:

Amanda1515

Thank you very much Mr. Carey...I love to hear when people like my work...I was to a point for awhile were I was very discouraged...I love photography (but having a bad seed for a friend/business partner was awful)....Thank you so much for yours and all of the others kind nice comments... Amanda

Amanda1515

_DSC0014.jpg

We baked cookies the other day (for daddy to take on his business trip) and they turned out so pretty I had to take pics...My scrapbooking group is going to use it for background on our V-Day projects....Hope you like it...Amanda

jazman444

Nice photo Jazz. That burst of light in the center of the splash looks like the optic sensor on the HAL-9000 from 2001 A Space Odyssey. Is it a reflection of sunlight, or from a flash?

It would be from the on board flash. No money for a Speedlight :(

AMG

All I can say is WOW! I was thinking I should participate in this challenge until I took a peek at the submitted photos. I have a lot to learn.

ohkphoto

Snow White
All I can say is WOW! I was thinking I should participate in this challenge until I took a peek at the submitted photos. I have a lot to learn

Only way to learn is to just jump in! Your photos are much better than you think (I looked at your gallery!. . . nice shots!) So, join the party!

Best Regards

Amanda1515

I looked at your pics...you have some great pics... we are all her to learn from each other and to share...SO jump in and get your feet wet..I promise no one here bites (at least not too much..LOL..joking) but in all honesty, all the people here I have met have been nothing but wonderfully supportive...Amanda

jengajoh

My first entry for this challenge
This figure is one of the characters of the fantasy table top wargame called WARHAMMER
whats amazing about this figures are almost all of them are about an inch (1 inch) small
and hand painted with amazing detail.

View attachment 1420

Wow! my husband would love this, he paints Warhammer figures and reads the books.
Did you paint this one?

Ranie

Wow! my husband would love this, he paints Warhammer figures and reads the books.
Did you paint this one?
Hi jengajoh - No, I did not paint that one. I just saw them being played on the hobby store. I was amazed by the detail on them for their small size. Had to go home and get my camera. Hehehehe :)

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Wild this one is. The outside temperature was - 27 celsius this morning when I took this one. "Chilly" isn't even cold enough to describe it.

bonhomme des prés.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.