DSC_2700 copy_edited-1.jpg

Shattered - The Rolling Stones

Carolina Photo Guy

The Last Fallen Hero
The Charlie Daniels Band

Lead on red, white and blue
And we will follow you until we win the final victory
God help us do our best we will not slack or rest
Till the last fallen hero rests in peace.

Nikon D7000
f/8
Exp. 1/250 sec.
ISO 160
40mm

You should be damn proud of this one! :)

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
DSC_1230.jpg

"It's All About the Benjamins - Puff Daddy"

The lobby of the Bellagio in Las Vegas. Dale Chihuly's Fiori di Como is composed of over 2,000 hand-blown glass flowers. When installed in 1998 it cost around $1 million. Since then the value of Dale Chihuly art has risen substantially.

Mike150

"It's All About the Benjamins - Puff Daddy"

The lobby of the Bellagio in Las Vegas. Dale Chihuly's Fiori di Como is composed of over 2,000 hand-blown glass flowers. When installed in 1998 it cost around $1 million. Since then the value of Dale Chihuly art has risen substantially.

This is such a cool photo. It's amazing what can be done with a piece of glass and a lot of Hot Air. The angle of the shot makes it look like the flowers are part of a large gaseous coud eminating from the horses behind parts.

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
This is such a cool photo. It's amazing what can be done with a piece of glass and a lot of Hot Air. The angle of the shot makes it look like the flowers are part of a large gaseous coud eminating from the horses behind parts.

haha, I didn't think of that - looks like an acid trip. "that gold unicorn is farting rainbows!!!"

It was taken with a 17-55 f2.8 @ 17mm and a D7000. I really like that combination - too bad both were rented :(

Also, I didn't realize it until yesterday, but I actually took a pic of Dale's art before while in London.

Wow, Kim's rich. Look at all that cash. Only money I ever get jingles in my pocket.

That money isn't real. Looks fake to me ;)

Kim20

haha, I didn't think of that - looks like an acid trip. "that gold unicorn is farting rainbows!!!"

It was taken with a 17-55 f2.8 @ 17mm and a D7000. I really like that combination - too bad both were rented :(

Also, I didn't realize it until yesterday, but I actually took a pic of Dale's art before while in London.

That money isn't real. Looks fake to me ;)
lol, I'm glad it looks fake, that way no one will come steal my "new lens" money!!!

Dave Hamilton

I love Chihuly's art, but he kind of scares me. Am I the only one that wonders how he gets his inspiration for his art, or does he just start and see where it takes him? I'm so ! symmetrical that I could never make something like that. On the other hand, I sure would love to own one!

ohkphoto

Snow White
Oops. lost track of time. Anthony hasn't closed the thread yet, so I'll slide it in. If it gets disqualified because I didn't go by EDT, that's OK.

_SSC0067_70_71_72_73_74_75_tonemapped.jpg

"Oh, What a Beautiful Mornin' " from Oklahoma by Richard Rodgers.

Status
Not open for further replies.