Weekly Challenge Feb 8-16: Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohkphoto

Snow White
Just under the wire! . . . reminds me of my college days!

_DSC0363-Edit-Edit.jpg

fotojack

LOL.....Kayte got it right on her first try! lol :) I cropped it to hide the fact that it was a flushing toilet! :) I think the second shot gave it away really. :)

AxeMan - Rick S.

Just under the wire! . . . reminds me of my college days!

View attachment 1731

Helene great shot. I like how the blue comes in from the right and you can see a little white light on the left that gives it sparkle. Personally I like your orange shot from your 365. I thought it was (are you ready for this?) a splashing idea. Either Pete's rubbing off on me or I'm stepping on his toes. Come on Pete, jump in her and get your feet wet. (There I go again)

Carolina Photo Guy

Helene great shot. I like how the blue comes in from the right and you can see a little white light on the left that gives it sparkle. Personally I like your orange shot from your 365. I thought it was (are you ready for this?) a splashing idea. Either Pete's rubbing off on me or I'm stepping on his toes. Come on Pete, jump in her and get your feet wet. (There I go again)

Actually, I was too busy trying to find the TidyBowl guy.

Guys, I am OLD! With all this water, my kidneys are well and truly flushed out!

Please let the next challenge be anything but liquids!

Pete

AxeMan - Rick S.

You're all in big, BIG trouble. I have a shoot lined up that is so spectacular, so amazing, you might as well just hand over that blue ribbon to me now.

trash talk
noun
: disparaging, taunting, or boastful comments especially between opponents trying to intimidate each other

:)

Ah, Excuse me Mr. Trash Talk. I like to point out that we are still waiting for this "Blue Ribbon" shot. If I'm not mistaken your time is up, and you're late. Disappointed you didn't get in this week. Guess in all that excitement building that killer PC a clock and calendar program was an option you thought you could go without. Just razzing you my friend. Hope you didn't blow the thing up. Threads still open, not like you, hope all is well.

Browncoat

LOL...yes, I must admit that my experiment was a miserable failure and didn't turn out at all like I planned. I did however learn that red food coloring will stain just about everything it comes into contact with.

This challenge is officially closed! One of the winners of last week's Freestyle challenge was Amanda1515, and she issued this challenge and will be judging the entries!

A new challenge has already been issued, so be sure to check that out. Also, Amanda has already chosen a winner...so check your inbox for a notification from me!

Status
Not open for further replies.