Weekly Challenge Apr.27 - May 4 : Street Photography

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Thanks Marcel. Unfortunately it was mid day and most of the photos I took were washed out. I had better luck tweeking the black & white...

Was hoping to see one of your pics for this weeks challenge :)

Well, I'm in town allright, but I don't have my pp program nor a computer to transfer my pics. I did take a few shots that I'll be able to ppst next week when I get back.

jcottone45

All I could say is thanks to Helene for posting the instructions & Anthony (who said to re read them)which after I read several times & kept at I finally did it right.All goe to show an old dog can learn new tricks.!!!
Now remembering just what I did is another story.!!!!
Again I want to say thanks to the 2 of them.

ohkphoto

Snow White
On the Street

"You'll never sneak up on us . . ."

_SSC0002-Edit.jpg

Rick M

I wonder if you could use the "like" button to vote for Challenge winners. Would make the process more interactive for all users, just a thought.

Dave Hamilton

van_0135.a.jpg

I live in small town America! This is called Oak and Pine Alley. It is located between Catahoula and St. Martinville, Louisiana about 20 miles from my home. Considering that the population of Catahoula is 1100 this is a pretty common site there.
I made a special trip to share a picture of what I think is a beautiful street!

Carolina Photo Guy

Dave, Out of all of the pictures that you have posted, I like this one the best!

I'll bet the dogs in the area have kidneys the size of a Peterbuilt!

Dang good shot!

Pete

Mike150

I live in small town America! This is called Oak and Pine Alley. It is located between Catahoula and St. Martinville, Louisiana about 20 miles from my home. Considering that the population of Catahoula is 1100 this is a pretty common site there.
I made a special trip to share a picture of what I think is a beautiful street!

Great shot Dave. Brings back old memories of when I lived in New Orleans. That was a bit over 30 years ago. Loved the people and the culture, but it got way too hot in the summer. That place is a gold mine for those wanting close ups of bugs.

Dave Hamilton

Great shot Dave. Brings back old memories of when I lived in New Orleans. That was a bit over 30 years ago. Loved the people and the culture, but it got way too hot in the summer. That place is a gold mine for those wanting close ups of bugs.

bugs.jpg

I had to reply with a shot I took last week at the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Softball game. This little guy came to visit and spent much of the game with us. He must have returned 20 times. Eventually I had to take a picture of him. He had almost become family!!!

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Not an entry, but I just wanted to share a street shot from Taormina, Itlay

DSC_0139.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.