Watermark

carguy

No worries, Bill. I'm often misunderstood.

My point was that watermarks are more for vanity purposes than anything else. Most watermarks are posted in the bottom corner and are easily cropped off. That's not much of an anti-theft device. I would also argue that most people who use watermarks aren't doing so for copyright reasons in the first place. It's more of a badge of honor thing.

Kind of like listing gear in a forum signature. :cool:

Really? Maybe some people do it so others can see what I'm using. It can help answer questions I have or others who may have similar gear. I'm sure there is not much to brag about :)

Watermarks also help viewers find the owner to see more of their work or maybe contact them about an opportunity.

Tapp'n on the Galaxy S3

Last edited:

Browncoat

C/mon folks lighten up...I posted this as a bit of fun....

No one is getting out of line here, as far as I can tell. There's nothing wrong with disagreement, or even a spirited debate. Hell, there's really nothing wrong with a shouting match once in awhile.

Besides, I forgot the marshmallows and the words for a campfire sing-a-long.

Browncoat

Stumbled across this today...

1238973_621629737860144_409918055_n.jpg

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
No one is getting out of line here, as far as I can tell. There's nothing wrong with disagreement, or even a spirited debate. Hell, there's really nothing wrong with a shouting match once in awhile.

Besides, I forgot the marshmallows and the words for a campfire sing-a-long.

​I strongly agree with you on this one Anthony. Besides, no one usually gets hurt in a pillow fight. :)