Unable to post images

nikonpup

​​​​​----When I log in and go to "what's new" I am only seeing new posts. Do you see
the same?

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
​​​​​----When I log in and go to "what's new" I am only seeing new posts. Do you see
the same?

No...for me there is a dividing line between the new posts and the unread older posts. Maybe clear your cookies. This site is notorious for corrupt cookies.

nikonpup

wtf.JPG

​​​​â€â€‹---I wonder who Don voted for in the last election.

wev

Contributor
I quoted him recently at least twice - so those posts would get counted towards his activity.

Don of the dead (sorry, couldn't resist) is currently credited with 99.9% activity, higher than you. Your quotes of his posts are credited to you, not him, unless things have changed. I am averaging 11 posts per day plus likes etc and am at 48%. I stopped paying attention to this stuff long ago, since it makes no sense whatever.

nikonpup

​​​​â€â€‹----All the "experience" makes no sense. I never got
answers when I had questions. Just like all the "fake members" who
joined and never posted.

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Don of the dead (sorry, couldn't resist) is currently credited with 99.9% activity, higher than you. Your quotes of his posts are credited to you, not him, unless things have changed. I am averaging 11 posts per day plus likes etc and am at 48%. I stopped paying attention to this stuff long ago, since it makes no sense whatever.

I don't pay attention to it either, but I do know I've quoted him a few times. I don't know if the experience points track the number of times a member gets quoted - so that's where my assumption came from. But honestly I have no clue.

​​​​â€â€‹----All the "experience" makes no sense. I never got
answers when I had questions. Just like all the "fake members" who
joined and never posted.

There is stuff going on in the background which we don't typically see yet still leaves a footprint, and it's the reason why the members who post spam links more than once will be removed sooner.

wev

Contributor
Well, somebody's been busy...

08:41 PM nikonpup has earned 89887 Total points for posts points
08:41 PM nikonpup has earned 6804 Total points for user points
08:41 PM nikonpup has earned 31410 Total points for threads points
08:41 PM nikonpup has earned 2883 Total points for misc points

Last edited: