Things I need/want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill16

Well if there is anyone interested in possibly trading for my D3100, you better let me know pretty soon, because I may end up having to sell it before too long! :)

I have a battery grip for it and several batteries, along with the box and pretty much everything that came with it when I bought it new. If your interested I can find out the actuation count on it and I'll try to answer any questions you might have. Photos of it can be supplied of the camera too if needed. But it's in great condition, and I'm offering it up simply because I don't use it anymore and I can use other gear more.

If you have something to trade for it that I don't have listed in my want/need list please let me know. I'm open to things other than just what I have listed. Like a Nikon 1 V1 mirrorless camera with a lens or two for an example! :D

Bill16

Well I decided I'm not going to sell my D3100, but it is still available for trading for things I want/need! :) so if interested, please let me know! :D

Bill16

I'm still open to doing some trading if anybody is interested! If you have something to trade that is not on my list please let me know, because I might be interested! Lol Besides I'm up for helping others out too, if I can! :D

So don't be shy, if your looking to do some trading! ;)

Bill16

OK I added another item to my want/need list! After some thought and getting the opinion of one of my buddies, I decided to add a D700 to my want/need list! I think it would go well with my D300!
For a D700 I would throw in my D90 in items offered up for trade, and it has low actuations and a Nikon battery grip to go with it! It works awesome too,but I hardly use it now, since I got the D300! Lol :)
Let me know if your interested! :)

Ruidoso Bill

I went from the D300 to a D800, later sold the D300 and pick up a nice D700 for my backup/second, I really like the D700, great camera and it gets a fair amount of use.

Bill16

Thanks for the info my friend! It makes me feel better about my decision to add one to my gear when I can! :D

I went from the D300 to a D800, later sold the D300 and pick up a nice D700 for my backup/second, I really like the D700, great camera and it gets a fair amount of use.

Bill16

I added my willingness to buy on payments if anyone is willing to sell to me on payments! :D
Especially the D700 with low acuation's! :D

Bill16

Hi all. Due to needing help to get my home ready for when my wife will be able to come home, I have traded away my sigma 300mm, my sologor lens, ai 50mm lens and my D3100 Nikon. So I no longer have any camera gear to trade, and I guess I'll try to close this thread now. But thank you all for your responses! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.