Things I need/want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill16

Well I no longer need a Nikkor 85mm micro lens! I traded for one and I think it will work out great and still be handy in a pinch for macro shots if needed! :D
i am offering to give a Meike battery grip for the D90 to anyone here who may need it. :D

Though I'd warn against using a tripod mount sling with it.It does work well, but I only have one battery tray for it and that tray only holds one battery. If you want it, you'll need to be able to pay shipping.

Bill16

Anyone have a heavy duty ARCA swiss ball head for macro that I can possibly trade for, to put on the tripod Glenn is giving me?
It's at the top of my want/need list right now. :D

Bill16

I'm also interested in getting another D300 in great shape and low actuations, if anyone has one they are looking to trade! :D

Bill16

If you think you might have something that I might want, please feel free to let me know! :)
I'm open to suggestions and alternatives to things on my want/need list! :D

Bill16

Not exactly. I just need a big ball head for macro that will work on the tripod I'm getting from Glenn that he posted earlier in this thread. I'd prefer ARCA swiss brand or of similar quality.
Do you have something that might work, that your interested in trading? :)

Have a link for what you want?

Bill16

@weebee Sent a link by pm of the type of ball head I'm looking for. :)

It needs to support my D300 with battery grip,sb-800 flash and fairly heavy lenses without a problem. :)

Last edited:

weebee

@weebee Sent a link by pm of the type of ball head I'm looking for. :)

It needs to support my D300 with battery grip,sb-800 flash and fairly heavy lenses without a problem. :)

You kidding? That ball head could hold my car for drying out loud!! icon_hysterical.gif

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Bill, would you consider editing your very first post and adding all the new items you want there while also making note of the items you received? Instead of deleting an item when you get it, maybe you could just add a note that you now own it. It would be easy to quickly spot what you are lacking from your desired acquisitions. :D

Bill16

Sure! :D

Bill, would you consider editing your very first post and adding all the new items you want there while also making note of the items you received? Instead of deleting an item when you get it, maybe you could just add a note that you now own it. It would be easy to quickly spot what you are lacking from your desired acquisitions. :D

Bill16

Added another lens to the list.

Nikkor 80-200 mm F/2.8 AF-S D IF ED Lens

I've heard it is good lens to get if you can't afford the 70-200mm Nikkor lens that we all know is great. :)

Any opinions on it welcome, since I'm unsure if what I heard was right! Lol :D

Bill16

Well I'm seriously considering messing up one of my larger bills to get a good ARCA swiss ball head. My wife is looking at me like I just turned crazy right in front of her eyes, but she is still supporting my photography god bless her. :)
I may have to sell my D3100 and/or one of my guitars to help fix the bill later though. :(

Bill16

Well I did it. I used my bill money to buy a new ARCA SWISS Z1 SP ball head to use on the tripod legs my buddy Glenn was sooooo generous to give me. I just couldn't wait any longer! :)

Attachments

• $_35.JPG
    $_35.JPG
    10.8 KB · Views: 92

Bill16

Thanks buddy, I think so too! I couldn't afford it, but I just had to have it, even if I have to live off of just hotdogs for the next couple months or more! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.