Tami Jo's 2013 Photo Thread

fotojack

The colour one is alright, but I think the B & W one is much better. It has more of an "effect", if you will. :) In other words, it "shows" better.

Tami Jo

The colour one is alright, but I think the B & W one is much better. It has more of an "effect", if you will. :) In other words, it "shows" better.

Thanks, I was leaning towards the BW but just couldn't decide. Sometimes its tough.

sent from my galaxy tab 2

WhiteLight

tjk4615-b.jpg

Which one, Color or ?

Color for me too...
Maybe you could crank up the shadows a little more.. what do you use to edit? all look fabulous

Btw, in the pic with the lizard, next to the rock he's sitting on, there's another one on the right.
Is that one of his cousins crushed underneath the rock??? It sure looks like a tail & hind legs (crushed) to me :p

Tami Jo

Color for me too...
Maybe you could crank up the shadows a little more.. what do you use to edit? all look fabulous

Btw, in the pic with the lizard, next to the rock he's sitting on, there's another one on the right.
Is that one of his cousins crushed underneath the rock??? It sure looks like a tail & hind legs (crushed) to me :p

I might try that. PS 7...hey it still works. I does look to be a lizard tail but its a small branch off the tree:D

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2