Sonicbuffalo's 365 for 2015

sonicbuffalo_RIP

January 13th, 2015

With all the fires around us burning down houses, I figured I'd take a shot of a fire hydrant to prove that, yes, we do have them near homes. This one is across the street from our house.

untitled-17.jpg

Last edited:

donaldjledet

Yea back in the 1972-1974 I was in Germany for the service of U.ss. army I purchased a number of those clocks for family members. My Grandmother was a really big fan of those clocks. She had a house full of them That I sent her while I was doing my time in the Army over there.
Here's a couckoo clock from the Black Forest in Germany where the originals are made, even today. It was a gift from our son and his wife. It works great, but sorry the little bird wasn't out when I took the picture.

View attachment 133486

sonicbuffalo_RIP

Yea back in the 1972-1974 I was in Germany for the service of U.ss. army I purchased a number of those clocks for family members. My Grandmother was a really big fan of those clocks. She had a house full of them That I sent her while I was doing my time in the Army over there.

I think our son John bought this one and his from The House of A Thousand Clocks. Does that sound familiar?

TedG954

As an experienced and trained investigator, I would be looking at someone who was at the scenes of both fires........... hey, that's you.

sonicbuffalo_RIP

January 15, 2015

This is taken from the Lakeside of our neighborhood. The side we live on is the Linkside (golf). This is our water fountain, which is a money pit. It's always clogging up and breaking down, but running ok today. For the bird lovers, as I got out of our car, a Great Blue Heron took off across the lake and had been sitting on the bank near where I parked. I wasn't fast enough to get his mug. Sorry....beautiful bird. I also saw a Cardinal and a Blue Jay today....signs of spring?

untitled-18.jpg

Last edited:

sonicbuffalo_RIP

January 16, 2015

Took this shot of a light man replacing lights at a local outside mall. This company works in three states. It just seemed a good time to catch someone working.

untitled-20.jpg