Sonicbuffalo's 365 for 2015

sonicbuffalo_RIP

January 3, 2015

After debating over 5 different pictures, I chose this one. Like the SW feel and the simple pattern.

untitled-9.jpg

sonicbuffalo_RIP

Jan. 4th, 2015

This was one discombobulated bundle of lines. How anyone can make sense of it is beyond me. I just had to take a picture of it.

wires.01.04.15.jpg

Last edited:

sonicbuffalo_RIP

Jan. 5, 2015

Drive by this small cemetary on the main road home every day. I just wanted to see the names of those deceased. This was a surprise and such a cute marker.

Molly Polly.jpg

sonicbuffalo_RIP

Looks like an 8 iron shot for me. Right in the bunker!;)

There's a bunker to the left and down the bank beside the hole that you can't see. There's two bunkers, one of which you can see, on the left. We get a lot of balls around our house from lefties slicing, or righties duck hooking. I just retrieved two ProVi's from the yard this week, along with about 7 various other balls. Glad none hit the house.

sonicbuffalo_RIP

Jan. 8, 2015

Tarps covering up the remains of a house in our neighborhood that caught fire the other day. It looks like it will be a total loss, including 2 cars. No one was hurt except a cat, who died in the fire. The family had only lived there since October, and it has been reported that investigators think it started with "smoking materials". Five adults lived in the house on the same golf course as our house. It's a shame to see people without their homes during the winter like this.

untitled-8.jpg

sonicbuffalo_RIP

January 10, 2015
Our Cocker Spaniel, Caesar. He'll be 4 in April. He's definitely one of a kind. Sorry the eye got backlit. I'm in a hurry because it's our daughter's birthday and we're taking her out to dinner. Have to take another shot or two or Caesar some other time. For now, you will have to be satisfied (and I will too) with this shot.

untitled-10.jpg

sonicbuffalo_RIP

January 11, 2015

Here's some pictures near the lake a few miles from our home. I never knew the lake was this far west. I went to the park and then to the marina. Then, this morning as I was getting up, another house burned down on the other side of our neighborhood. This one was just outside our actual neighborhood.

untitled-19.jpg

untitled-11.jpg

untitled-12.jpg

untitled-15.jpg

untitled-16.jpg

sonicbuffalo_RIP

Here's a couckoo clock from the Black Forest in Germany where the originals are made, even today. It was a gift from our son and his wife. It works great, but sorry the little bird wasn't out when I took the picture.

untitled-16.jpg