Scotts best of 2017

Scott Murray

Some excellent wildlife photography there Scott. I've never seen Crocs actively feeding on fish like that before. Are they taken with your 200-500 ?
Hey Brad, yes these were all taken on the 200-500. Its only a certain time of year that they feed like this, its an awesome sight to see. And only 30 min drive from my place.

Scott Murray

Made the paper.

Scan 1.jpg

Scott Murray

Working my last night shift before 7 days off.

What do I have planned? Well...

Tomorrow drive to Darwin (250km) send in Samsung S8+ with faulty camera, buy some fishing gear and GPS tracker for my dog.

Then Wednesday after pre-packing my camping gear, we will head to West Arnhem land. A remote area with one un-maintained track in and lots of wild country with BIG Buffalo, Big Pigs and BIGGER Crocodiles.

Should be an adventure, will take the odd photo I think ;)

Be back in a weeks time.

Scott Murray

Hey everyone I am still here, got back from the trip and then had to fly to Tasmania as my step father is in ICU and I need to give my mum some support. Will be back early October.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Scott Murray

Good news from today he should be getting moved from ICU to a medical ward today. He is improving but due to his condition it will be ongoing.

Scott Murray

Well my step father is out of ICU but still in a medical ward. He will not be discharged until next week so unfortunately we will not be here for that due to work commitments. I am doing all I can to help and make things easier for both my mum and step dad.

Woodyg3

Contributor
STEP father, sorry. Anyway, I went through many years of my father being in a state of deteriorating health, and I know how hard that can be. Hang in there, Scott. Your mom is lucky to have you around.