Roy's 2014 365 thread.

Roy1961

Contributor
31st Dec 2014

Last day and i wanted to post humming birds similar to what i started the thread off with, but......

31st Dec 2014 003.JPG

31st Dec 2014 004.JPG

31st Dec 2014 005.JPG

their first time seeing snow, not much but they had fun

Roy1961

Contributor
the snow hit all around us, we managed to miss it, these shots are 3 miles south of us, i tried to get a clear shot of mt San Jancito or Big Bear, but the clouds are stuck to them.

31st Dec 2014 008.JPG

31st Dec 2014 010.JPG

31st Dec 2014 018.JPG

31st Dec 2014 019.JPG

the last one is the road that i get the Kestrels on, there was five as i drove down it today, pic no 3 is looking the other way towards Lake Skinner, its just on the other side of the hill on the right

RON_RIP

Well, you have certainly had a Good year Roy. It has been a pleasure to follow your thread this year. You know that if you just purchased one of @wev's stuffed hummingbirds, you could take pictures of them whenever you wanted to.

Roy1961

Contributor
so that's me officially done, thanks again everyone for their kind comments and likes, i must say it was good for me to do this, i am glad its over, my wife is asking if i am doing it again, ????? watch this space.

weebee

so that's me officially done, thanks again everyone for their kind comments and likes, i must say it was good for me to do this, i am glad its over, my wife is asking if i am doing it again, ????? watch this space.

My wife asked the same. What are you going to say? I'm not sure how to answer............

Roy1961

Contributor
thanks again for all the kind words, yous now have me rethinking about this, last week i was definitely not going to do it, now i am a definite maybe???????