Roy's 2014 365 thread.

Roy1961

Contributor
27th Dec 2014 018.JPG

27th Dec 2014 022.JPG

27th Dec 2014 030.JPG

27th Dec 2014 038.JPG

the lady was feeding this little guy, he was limping along real bad, she did a good job of keeping the others back to he was well fed

Roy1961

Contributor
only 3 more days to go, this was a hard gig, especially the last 6-8 weeks, i would like to thank all my nikonite friends who visited and liked my posts and for the comments left, this gave me a real push to finish my thread, thanks again it was very much appreciated.

nidding

Ron! It's been great following along your 365! A lot of good stuff. I have especially enjoyed your nature shots :)
It's been hard, I'm sure, but I hope you think it's been worthwhile as well. I sure do :)

Happy New Year :)

Lawrence

Well done Roy. Some great shots here.

So what will you be doing 2015 now that you aced this particular challenge? :)

It does get real tough at the end there ...

Vixen

Onya Roy...almost done!! :D It's been great following your year and thanks for the support you've also given me and the rest of us that have struggles to stay in to the end :D

Krs_2007

Roy, great job on the 365, big improvement and growth. Looks like a good end to a long year for you with the static hair shot. Not sure I would have any hair left if I would have finished my 365.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Roy1961

Contributor
Like the static hair and the bird looks like a kestrel.

thanks Marilynne, i was trying to be funny there, it just seems most of my December shots has a kestrel in them, they are the main bird around here at the moment, hawks not so much? although i did get one yesterday, will post it up later.

Roy1961

Contributor
30th Dec 2014

my neighbor just bought this 1968 Mercury Cougar (i had to google who made this :eek: ) he is selling his miata to make room for it then start to work on it.

30th Dec 2014 001.JPG

a rare hawk at the moment, these have been pretty scarce (or they are avoiding me), funny how they sit on one leg, the other tucked into its body

30th Dec 2014 005.JPG

not real good pics, i know my sigma loves good light and its cloudy with rain, well just one more day for me and i have made it, still darkish and overcast this morning, it rained all night so there may be some herons/egrets about?

Roy1961

Contributor
i had a "duh" moment there, i went out to shoot the raindrops on the car and clicked, the shutter stayed opened for about 20 seconds, shutter speed was 320??? then i noticed it was set at Mup, i did my sensor clean last night and forgot to reset. DUH